Day 23: A Letter To Someone | 30 Days Writing Challenge

By | Leave a Comment

Day 23: A letter to someone, anyone.

Hi.

I doubt that you will reading this. Well, unless I share this letter somewhere else where you can notice which sadly I can’t do that for some reason. If you found this by yourself, then personally I want to say thank you for your effort.

Back then, I never expected to meet you at all. I remember clearly that you’re the one who said “hello” to me. That was a fateful meeting that changes my life.

And, still do.

However, I want to tell you that you don’t have to feel obliged. Don’t worry about me. What I did. It was sincere from deep down of my heart. Just chase after your dreams, live the life that you want to be. You deserved that.

I wish the best for you, for all that you do in life.  

I’m sorry that I cannot be a good friend for you. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for the lessons. It was such an honor to be able to meet you.

However, it’s not a farewell. As long we are alive, we still can see each other. I wish when both we meet, we are already happy and content with our life.

Sincerely,

Harry
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: