Day 2: Never Forgot | 30 Days Writing Challenge

By | Leave a Comment
Day 2: Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.

Either it happened when I am in the fifth or sixth grader, I don’t know for sure, but I remember that one of teachers said that I am a nerd in front of my classmates. (Well, I don’t know what the exact word for ‘kuper’) She advised me to get more involved in activity with others.

Since that time that word always stuck in my head and I manifest into actual nerd.

Nah.

That time my world only revolve around video games. It was one thing that I really know about and sadly one thing that I am proud of. Other than that is about cartoons. So, it’s quite hard for me to blend in especially for topics that I didn’t know about.

On the other side. My dad is also a strict parent. He didn’t want me to get caught in bad influence. One time I ever said about one word that seems common around my peers. It was a joke. But when I said that word, dad was angry, asked me where I learned that word and told me to stop.

I guess this is it. I should prepare and write better, but I am too exhausted. I still need to complete some tasks either. Sigh. 
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: