Day 3: Pet Peeves | 30 Days Writing Challenge

By | Leave a Comment
When I wrote last time, I felt off. It is either I’m just not getting used with challenges or I am disappointed with myself because I didn’t give my all or both. I don’t know.  Usually when I write it took time to correct things and choose the words up to my own liking. Oh, well. Good or bad, I will keep going and finish this challenge. Go! Go! Go! Diriku!

Day 3: What are your top three pet peeves?
I don’t know if this is considered a pet peeve, but I can’t stand to awkward situations when I watch TV, Movies. When I saw one usually I yap “I can’t watch this! This is too embarrassing” and I quickly cover my eyes. Last time when I watch “Komedi Moderen: Gokil”, I did the same, I had to cover my eyes because I’m too embarrassed to watch the scenes. Don’t get me wrong, it was a good film, but I just can’t stand some situations.

Hmm, when it comes to conversation and people didn’t take attention. I know that they are listening, but their mind is somewhere else. I can sense when someone is take attention or not. Usually when it happened, I advised them to take care of their problems, then we talk again.

And, I am quite rigid as a person. One time Mrs. Endeh who is my lecturer told me that I am too ‘rigid’. She said that when I asked about some instructions, I wonder if I must do it like the exact points that the rules described. Even at the small things. That is just ridiculous.

For example: when I took one route to somewhere, I will use the same route as long that route is available. When something unexpected happened and I can’t use usual route, it annoys me so much. But, I still considered to use another route.

That could be applied to other things that involved other people. I used to be a rigid person, but now I am learned to be more flexible. Still at some points, I could get annoyed when thing didn’t go as I planned. 
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: