It’s a Text, Text, Text, Text World

By | Leave a Comment
Taken from here.
How do you communicate differently online than in person, if at all? How do you communicate emotion and intent in a purely written medium?
No. I always communicate just like as it is. It's kind of distinctive from my buddy. As a person, he's unusual for lads of his age. He's shy, reserved and quiet. However, when it comes to relevant topics that he's interested with or when he write things, he seems to be a different person. And, that's how he communicates.

And for me, I speak whatever pop out from my head. I say what I want to say. Sometimes, it made me regret speaking without considering about my surroundings and hurt others unintended. 

The emoticons are my best solution for that. Something like pictures, stickers made it easier to express things that unspoken by words alone. There's saying that a picture worth a thousand words, no?








So, I've been invited. It was years ago, I already confirmed his invitation, but just appears now. I thought it would be nice to contribute something. Let's see where this is going.

My name's Boko, you will know where this name from if you're ever playing Final Fantasy V ;)
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: