Day 4: Who Inspires You? | 30 Days Writing Challenge

By | Leave a Comment

Day 4: Write about someone who inspires you.
My Dad.

To be frank, I never had a good relationship with him until last year (January 2014). We were known always have different opinions and as a parent he was never regarding his child’s side of view.

Being with him, I always end up with arguing and each having silent treatment. No wonder the children took mom’s side.
“When you really know somebody you can’t hate them. Or maybe it’s just that you can’t really know them until you stop hating them.” – Orson Scott Card
When I decided to know him better, trying to enter his perspective, personally things became much different in a good way.  There is no human who is perfect, each person has flaws, but they have strengths too. My dad included and I am too.

Words might not be his strong point. However, he is the man of action.

And, he inspired me to be the one.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: